|Location||Anywhere, United States of America|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2022|
Due to the continued growth of our highly regarded Curo team who excel in the delivery of “best in class” HEOR and Market access solutions, we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager. Based from one of our US offices or remote, in this varied and interesting role, you will oversee all aspects of project management and client service on your assigned account, building strong and positive client relationships, and overseeing successful teamwork to meet and exceed both client and Envision Pharma Group objectives.
Your day to day will include:
- Developing strong and effective working relationships with client team members, serving as their day-to-day contact
- Working effectively with a multi-disciplinary internal team to exceed client satisfaction through successful project delivery
- Communicating project-specific client briefs to the internal team
- Troubleshooting project delivery challenges and collaborate with colleagues as necessary to address these
- Applying an in-depth knowledge of Envision Pharma Group and client standard operating procedures and best practices
- Leading client and internal status updates, and execute/oversee client meetings
- Undertaking financial management, including budget development/tracking, forecasting, and proposal development for assigned account
- Collaborating with Client Solutions and Scientific leaders to define and evolve account strategy and facilitate ongoing growth
Do you have what we're looking for?
Skills & Expertise:
- Previous account management experience in a medical communications/publication agency, or similar, agency environment
- Excellent project planning and project management skills
- Experience of working in publication plan management
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Sound financial acumen
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver effectively
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and delivery of events
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career growth and mentorship – we invest in our people and nurture our talent.
- The opportunity to work within a dynamic and high performing team who share a common goal and are proud to work together.
- Learning and development opportunities, including our Envisionary Leadership program
- Flexible working arrangements that facilitate a strong work-life balance
- Competitive compensation package with annual performance and salary reviews
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage from your first day
- Opportunity to participate in company stock options
- An environment that promotes collaboration where employees have a voice, the space to invent, the chance to excel, and to have fun!
Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.