|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
Market Access or Value Access
|Job Level||Analyst or Senior Analyst|
|Other Locations||United States|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Xcenda's Market Access Team delivers complex /high profile projects to a variety of clients from the largest names in the biopharmaceutical industry to innovative start up companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join our leading scientifically based consulting firm. With guidance, a successful candidate will assist with developing market access strategies, content for value propositions, marketing promotional material and engage in market research activities.
Depending on the candidate’s experience level, this role could be filled at an Analyst or Manager level. Based on the experience level of the candidate the responsibilities for this role will adjust accordingly.
A typical day as a Market Access Consultant at Xcenda might include:
- Support in designing, implementing, and delivering on a variety of project types, potentially including:
- Commercialization strategy
- Value proposition creation (for client products to payers and providers)
- Message testing/payer market research
- Creation of engaging field tools and the training to make them actionable
- Interactive marketing materials
- Brand-planning engagements
- Account strategy
- Contracting strategy
- Developing content for market research and scientific purposes
- Serving as a clinical content resource for the development of promotional materials, content for advisory boards and value proposition
- Contributing to development of Xcenda proposals for client review and approval with accurate estimates of project budgets and associated timelines
- Supporting goals for business unit/service line growth
- Ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services
- Participating in project team meetings and collaborate with fellow team members to efficiently complete engagements within allotted number of hours by given timeline
- Therapeutic areas may include but are not limited to biotech/specialty products, orphan and ultra-orphan disease, oncology, and primary care
- Demonstrating commitment to the firm and inspire fellow employees to excellence in all matters of internal and external project work
PharmD (preferred) or PhD. OR, MBA, MPH, or Master’s in Health Economics or equivalent degree with at least 1-2 years of experience in developing market access and marketing materials in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Structured and well organized with excellent work ethic
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain high quality work output in a high paced dynamic environment while working on multiple projects
- Functions well in a team atmosphere
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and experience with issues surrounding the marketing of pharmaceutical products
- Ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and associated software
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
This is a remote role for candidates located in the United States.