|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2021|
|Job Level||Manager or Senior Manager|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Xcenda is a premier, full-service consultancy and leading managed markets agency. For more than 2 decades, global biopharmaceutical companies as well as emerging pre-commercialization phase firms have turned to Xcenda for strategic insights, health economics and outcomes research expertise, and reimbursement support. We help manufacturers successfully commercialize innovative medical treatments and technologies in complex and cost-constrained global markets. Our broad, yet strategically connected, array of consulting services supports all phases of the product life cycle.
Under general direction of the Costumer Engagement Lead and is responsible for:
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist FormularyDecisions Business Development (BD) teams with customer management, working collaboratively with all parts of the organization and our clients to ensure efficient and effective account management.
- Actively monitor, report and present associated insights data/dashboards based on a sharp understanding of each client’s subscription.
- Create customer presentations to support the BD team and clients for subscription reviews. Understand dashboards/insights and provide recommendations to help improve utilization of their subscription for their product
- Ensure that FormularyDecisions clients maximize all aspects of their subscription from implementation through renewals while supporting other consultative services and communicating cross functionally across internal service lines based on feedback obtained through the subscription.
- Manage, guide and engage the client from kick off through renewal to ensure client satisfaction and support renewal strategy
- Support new business development efforts as needed including proposal writing, capabilities presentations, and lead generation
- Advocate for the platform and the company. By working one-on-one with subscribers, you will demonstrate how FD can meet our clients’ specific needs.
What your background should look like
- A proven track record in engaging with customers and supporting customer retention
- Experience with developing value propositions and/or strategic plan presentations
- 5-7 years of experience preferably in a life science organization, US managed care organization, or related companies. Experience in market access is a plus.
- A postgraduate degree (eg, Ph.D., DrPH, M.D., PharmD) in a relevant discipline preferred, but not required. Bachelor’s or Master's degree (in Health Economics, Pharmacy Administration, Biostatistics, Health Services Research, Clinical Epidemiology, Public Health Policy or relevant field) is minimum educational requirement
- Leadership experience or desire for management responsibilities long-term
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, applying business insight/acumen and demonstrating critical thought in a complex business environment. (Must be creative and possess ability to have a “big picture” viewpoint)
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
- Superior interpersonal skills, strong project management abilities, and effective analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) Client centric mind set
- Effective analytical skills to identify, interpret and leverage insights
- Supports a learning culture of continuous improvement by identifying and actively participating in and/or leading process improvement and change management initiatives as needed
- Exhibits outstanding presentation, interpersonal communication, and writing skills; with the ability to influence at a senior level without direct authority (adept at distilling and communicating complex concepts in simple terms verbally and visually)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize workload, and consistently meet deadlines (identify additional resource needs as necessary)
- Interest in sales/new business development
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Full time and 100% remote