|Location||Anywhere, United States|
|Date Posted||July 6, 2022|
|Job Level||Manager or Senior Manager|
|Other Locations||United States|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
This is a remote role for US-based candidates.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Designs and implements health outcomes and / or epidemiology studies - from study concept stage to final report
• Develop content for research protocols, study reports, abstracts, posters, publications, and presentation of scientific findings
• Serve as a content resource for the development of clinical materials, economic model conceptualization, and implementation of outcomes studies, outcomes analyzers, customer-based studies, and market research
• Assist in the development and sharing of medical writing and publication best practices to ensure and maintain the highest quality output consistent with Xcenda’s mission and vision
• Contribute to development of proposals and concept papers that clearly convey the excellence of Xcenda’s services with accurate budgets
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Business Insights
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Decision Quality
• Drives for Results
• Ensure Accountability
• Functional Knowledge
• Manages Ambiguity
• Manages Complexity
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A postgraduate degree (eg, Ph.D., DrPH, M.D., Pharm.D.) in a relevant discipline preferred. Master's degree (in Health Economics, Pharmacy Administration, Biostatistics, Health Services Research, Clinical Epidemiology, Public Health Policy, or Business Administration) as the minimum educational requirement with at least 6+ years of practical experience and 5+ years supervisory experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of significant assignments. May cross fields.
• Broad technical knowledge of outcomes research and health economics
• Structured and well organized
• Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
• Database management and analytical and statistical skills
• Economic modeling skills
• Medical writing skills
• Experience developing outcomes research/health economics study protocols
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong clinical skills preferred
• Strong work ethic