|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||July 13, 2021|
Market Access or Value Access
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under general supervision, plans, conducts and supervises assignments. Reviews progress and evaluates results. Recommends changes in procedures. May lead or direct less complex projects or certain aspects of projects. Operates with reasonable latitude for unreviewed action or decision, but still requires final review of work product.
• Train and develop staff, where appropriate
• Identify skills that are needed for projects or work activities and match skill requirements with talent
• Provide active leadership to project teams and serve as a mentor to members
• Provide leadership on some client accounts
• Grow existing client relationships and develops new business opportunities
• Responsible for lead proposal writing, contracting, client capabilities presentations, and pricing
• Create project chain-linking opportunities through existing project client relationships
• Apply and develop content expertise in the following functional areas: market assessments (incorporating clinical, health economics/outcomes research [HEOR], Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) and reimbursement aspects); value proposition development (incorporating clinical, HEOR, and reimbursement aspects); payer segmentation/strategy; client workshops; enduring marketing materials (print and digital); payer market research
• Manage, implement and deliver on various project types potentially including: Brand planning engagements, Value proposition creation (for client products to payers and providers), and Message testing /payer market research. Field force tools development and training (ie, account manager tool kits),Sales aids (both payer and provider), Market segmentation analyses, Interactive marketing/sales aids, Account strategy, Contracting strategy, Commercialization strategy,
• Serve as primary client/project manager
• Manage project budgets
• Allocate human and financial resources as appropriate to ensure objectives are accomplished
• Train managers on financial matters related to performing job responsibilities
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Builds Effective Teams
• Business Insights
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Decision Quality
• Drives for Results
• Ensure Accountability
• Functional Knowledge
• Manages Ambiguity
• Manages Complexity
• Builds Effective Teams
This is a remote for candidates located anywhere in the US.
What your background should look like
Requires 6+ of years of experience in managed markets marketing/market access within the pharmaceutical industry or a managed markets/market access agency servicing the pharmaceutical industry. BS/BA required, advanced degree preferred (MBA, MHA, MS). 5+ years supervisory experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of significant assignments. May cross fields.
• Structured and well organized
• Demonstrated success within the consulting environment or pharmaceutical industry
• Strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience in leading successful teams
• Broad technical knowledge of managed markets/market access
• Ability to interact with and influence clients so that business can be driven into the company
• Interest and ability to “think outside the box”
• Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop sound, long-term client relationships and an ability to influence clients without being overbearing
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.