|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||December 21, 2021|
Real World Evidence or Evidence Development
|Job Level||Associate Director|
|Other Locations||United States|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Under general direction of Xcenda senior leadership within the Evidence Synthesis & Modeling Service Line, the candidate will be responsible for developing high quality economic models, from model concept stage to final report and training, to meet the needs of Xcenda’s clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides client leadership on multiple accounts
- Grows existing client relationships and develops new business opportunities
- Contributes to the growth and development of the economic modeling service offerings
- Responsible for proposal writing, project budgeting, contracting, and client capabilities presentations
Technical Skills and Expertise
- Strong knowledge of health economic modeling methodology (Budget impact and cost-effectiveness models, decision models, Markov models, probabilistic sensitivity analysis, microsimulation)
- Extensive experience with modeling software (Excel, R, etc.)
- Experience developing a wide range of economic models, including both cost-effectiveness models for publication and user-friendly budget impact models for field deployment
- Strong health economic research skills to support economic modeling projects (literature review, epidemiology, data analysis and synthesis, indirect treatment comparisons, parameter distributions, etc)
- Ability to effectively present economic model results (report writing, slide deck presentations, abstracts, posters, manuscripts)
- Knowledge of economic modeling guidelines (ISPOR, AMCP) and HTA regulatory submissions (NICE)
- Ability to contribute to other Xcenda service lines and business units, as needed
- Effectively manage project budgets, including establishing project milestones and timelines
- Search and pursue revenue generation opportunities and effectively manage projects to ensure that new revenue is realized
This role is 100% remote for applicants located in the United States.
What your background should look like
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Structured and well organized with excellent work ethic
- Demonstrated success within a consulting environment or within the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated success in producing high quality deliverables
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Broad technical knowledge of economic modeling methodology
- Strong technical capabilities with economic modeling software (Excel, R)
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop sound, long-term client relationships and an ability to influence clients without being overbearing
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and maintain high quality work output in a fast- paced dynamic environment while working on multiple projects
- Willingness to travel to conferences, internal meetings and client sites, as needed
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.