|Location||Anywhere, United States of America|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
Market Access or Value Access
|Job Level||Associate Director|
|Other Locations||United States|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Depending on the candidate’s experience level, this role could be filled at an Associate Director level. Based on the experience level of the candidate the responsibilities for this role will adjust accordingly.
Design, implement and deliver on a variety of project types, potentially including but not limited to:
- Commercialization and market access strategy development and testing across the patient journey (eg, from patient identification and product ordering, to therapy administration to patient monitoring and follow up care)
- Healthcare trend identification and impact analyses across the product lifecycle continuum
- Digital health technology
- Global payer/HTA market research
- Value proposition creation (for client products to payers and providers)
- Message testing/payer market research
- Creation of engaging field tools and the training to make them actionable
- Market segmentation analyses
- Interactive marketing materials
- Brand planning engagements
- Account strategy
- Contracting strategy
Work collaboratively with market research and reimbursement teams, creative team, and health outcomes/scientific teams to leverage Xcenda’s broad expertise.
Provide leadership on client accounts and serve as primary contact with specific clients through project execution and delivery. By delivery at the highest quality, you will help to grow our existing business and identify new opportunities.
As an Associate Director, you will train and develop staff, where appropriate, and serve as an active leader and mentor to project staff and others at Xcenda.
- Structured and well organized
- Demonstrated success within the consulting environment or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience in leading successful teams
- Broad technical knowledge of managed markets
- Ability to interact with and influence clients so that business can be driven into the company
- Interest and ability to “think outside the box”
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop sound, long-term client relationships and an ability to influence clients without being overbearing
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high-quality standards and demands excellence
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
United States-Maine-Remote, United States-Arizona-Remote, United States-North Carolina-Remote, United States-Ohio-Remote, United States-Virginia-Remote, United States-Texas-Remote, United States-California-Remote, United States-Georgia-Remote, United States-New York-Remote, United States-Massachusetts-Remote, United States-New Mexico-Remote, United States-South Carolina-Remote, United States-New Jersey-Remote, United States-Florida-Remote
This is a remote role for candidates located anywhere in United States.