|Location||Anywhere, United States of America|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
|Job Level||Associate Director|
|Other Locations||United States|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Under the Training and Learning Solutions Leader's general direction, the individual will be responsible for securing new learning business, managing key accounts, and supporting the learning strategy and curriculum development for Xcenda's biopharmaceutical and medical device clients. As a learning and development performance consultant, this individual will apply adult learning theory and instructional design techniques to build and deliver innovative learning solutions delivered across various learning formats (eLearning, live, and virtual).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision, plans, conduct and supervises assignments. Reviews progress and evaluate results. Recommends changes in procedures. Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision in key areas of focused expertise.
• A primary contributor to the sales and growth of Xcenda’s training service offering to biopharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers geared toward sales teams, account managers, brand teams, and other industry customer-facing teams focused on managed care, access and reimbursement, health economics, and specialty pharmaceuticals
• Provide strategic sales leadership and support for training opportunities in collaboration with Xcenda service lines through client meetings, client presentations, proposal, and budget development
• Proactively identify new leads for training and carry through to new business
• Take the lead to identify health economic, market access, and reimbursement training solutions specific to each client need
• Supports the learning strategy and curriculum design, development, and delivery of innovative client-specific training with support from Xcenda’s subject matter experts
• Serve as lead trainer and facilitator to deliver training programs through various methodologies and platforms to include (eLearning, live training workshops, virtual classrooms, and webinars)
• Conduct needs assessments within Xcenda to continually enhance the training service line offerings
• Maintain individual chargeability and new business development requirement
• Assist with managing clients and projects, providing the highest quality and utmost customer service
• Monitor competitive activity in the marketplace and provide recommendations for new and improved learning solutions to training and learning solutions lead
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Builds Effective Teams
• Business Insights
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Decision Quality
• Drives for Results
• Ensure Accountability
• Functional Knowledge
• Manages Ambiguity
• Manages Complexity
The position requires a broad background, emphasizing training and development and knowledge of managed care and the healthcare environment. Experience selling to biopharmaceutical brand, payer marketing, market access, or field reimbursement executives is required. Training background may include design and development of training in product knowledge, managed markets, reimbursement, negotiation skills/platform skills, health outcomes, and other areas to meet client needs. Experiences may also include sales, marketing, or similar vocations generally obtained by completing a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Association for Talent Development (ATD) Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD) or skilled in any of the following areas is preferred. The position requires 6-8+ years of related and supervisory experience. Master's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Support Training and Learning Solutions Lead with direct day-to-day training functions, including developing efficient processes, proactively identifying, and securing new and on-going training initiatives, managing key accounts, and developing clients’ learning strategy. Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of a particular field of specialization to the completion of significant assignments. Crosses fields. Job tasks necessitate advanced knowledge, sufficient to teach others.
• Proven track record of facilitating and leading training programs for biopharmaceutical customer-facing teams (account manager, medical science liaison, field sales management and sales, field reimbursement)
• Knowledge and experience to effectively provide adult learning training venues
• Knowledge of the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries and experience with issues surrounding the marketing and patient access to pharmaceutical products
• Strong understanding of managed markets, including commercial, Medicare, Medicaid populations
• Knowledge and experience within the payer market (MCOs, PBMs, LTC, Specialty Pharmacy)
• Demonstrated success within the consulting environment or pharmaceutical industry
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high-quality standards and demands excellence
• Broad knowledge in the areas of training and training development
• Maintain knowledge of current healthcare and payer trends
• Strong interpersonal skills to develop a sound, long-term client relationships and an ability to influence clients without being overbearing
• Proven ability to contribute to a team and to deliver results on time, with the available resources, and within budget
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects and with numerous individuals simultaneously
• Proven ability to maintain high-quality output
• Excellent analytical skills
• Think independently
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
• Ability to interact with and influence clients to drive new business development for the company
• Interest and ability to “think outside the box”
• Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
• Display flexibility and collaboration
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
United States-Arkansas-Remote, United States-Maine-Remote, United States-Oregon-Remote, United States-North Carolina-Remote, United States-Pennsylvania-Remote, United States-Ohio-Remote, United States-Virginia-Remote, United States-Texas-Remote, United States-Tennessee-Remote, United States-California-Remote, United States-Georgia-Remote, United States-New York-Remote, United States-Massachusetts-Remote, United States-New Mexico-Remote, United States-South Carolina-Remote, United States-New Jersey-Remote, United States-Florida-Remote
This is a remote role for candidates located anywhere in the United States.