|Location||Remote, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 7, 2021|
Market Access or Value Access
|Job Level||Director or Senior Director|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
Under general direction of the Team Lead of Global HEOR and Market Access, the candidate will direct and contribute to research and strategic initiatives supporting our clients’ global market access needs for their pipeline and marketed assets.
These engagements may include the development of health technology assessment (HTA) / global market access and reimbursement strategies, value proposition development, HTA landscape assessments and monitoring, and inputs into development programs from a market access perspective. Further, the candidate will collaborate closely with HEOR colleagues and provide oversight and active input into literature reviews, economic models, value dossiers, publications, field-based tools, real-world evidence (RWE) generated by means of prospective or retrospective observational studies. The candidate may also oversee and lead a team of researchers.
This position will work with senior management to implement strategic and tactical goals that are designed to grow the overall business.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership on projects for multiple clients and/or therapeutic areas
- Responsible for strategic management of client relationships
- Designs and implements global market access and reimbursement engagements – including global market access plans, value proposition development and evidence generation strategies, HTA consultation planning and implementation, pricing research and launch planning activities
- Researches, monitors, and reviews the HTA / global market access landscape to support specific questions of interest
- Leads the development of proposals, including contracting, budget development, as well as client presentations that clearly convey the excellence of Xcenda’s services Ensures timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services
- Actively contributes to HTA-related communication initiatives (value dossiers, HTA consultations and submissions, literature reviews)
- Actively contributes to the design and implementation of HEOR studies - from study concept stage to final report, including economic modelling, epidemiologic assessments, drug utilisation reviews, prospective or retrospective observational studies, burden of illness or healthcare resource utilisation studies, using varied designs and data sources
- Develops and / or reviews study reports and scientific publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts)
- Supports goals for business unit / service line growth with inputs into innovative business expansion and / or new services
- Contributes to the recruitment, training and mentoring of junior staff
- Demonstrates commitment to the organisation and inspire / mentor fellow employees
- Maintains chargeability requirements
What your background should look like
A postgraduate degree (eg, MSc, PhD, DrPH, PharmD) in a relevant scientific discipline preferred, such as in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Services Research and/or a healthcare-related discipline
The candidate must be able to demonstrate evidence of concrete experience in HEOR and global market access and/or market access in an HTA environment.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- In depth knowledge of market access and reimbursement (global and/or country-specific HTA), with a demonstrated, higher level of specialisation in outcomes research, health economics and/or health sciences
- Broad technical knowledge and demonstrated experience in GHEOR and/or pricing
- Autonomous, structured and well organized
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
- Strong work ethic
- Functions as a team player
- Functions well in a remote and virtual environment
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate, in a concise and efficient manner, complex material by means of presentations and discussions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional language(s) are valued)
- Ability to network and partner with important external customers, including pharmaceutical companies and healthcare industry, medical, market access and HEOR thought leaders, and academic institutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
This is a work from home opportunity. Ideally, the candidate will have the right to reside in the United Kingdom, Germany, or Switzerland and be eligible to work in that country without requiring any additional sponsorship or work permits. Strong candidates residing in other European countries with eligibility to work in that country will also be considered.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.