|Location||PRMA Consulting, Ancells Business Park, Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2021|
Market Access or Value Access
|Other Locations||Remote Considered|
We are seeking Consultants and Senior Consultants to develop and execute on pragmatic and creative market access strategies for truly innovative products starting as early as Phase 2. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference in our New York office, with remote working arrangements negotiable in Eastern or Central time zones.
This role will include developing strategies and research plans to develop and communicate evidence-based value propositions internationally. The successful candidate will need a good understanding of the US healthcare processes and requirements, US payer and health system dynamics, and methodological/analytic methods to drive client relevant strategies and support business development discussions. This role will involve client engagement and account management of the growing client list.
In addition to strong US healthcare systems and policy experience, some level of experience with global market access, value communications, and/or HEOR projects is desirable.
As Consultants, you will be involved with in-depth research, data synthesis, developing deliverables for clients to include strategic insights and recommendations, and creating innovative content, therefore your ability to interpret data from a variety of sources and communicate these effectively is essential.
Consultants will project manage a number of strategic and technical projects including managing the day-to-day delivery of projects, and project teams to time, budget and the highest quality.
The role will also require development of project content, including high-quality technical and strategic recommendations.
- Demonstrated track record of high performance, ideally in the market access consulting, managed markets agency, payer/health system, or pharmaceutical sectors, and with client-facing experience
- Experience with managing and/or supporting client relationships through project and new business development
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of supporting the development of results-based US market access strategies
- Some understanding of value assessment frameworks in the US, particularly ICER, and payer evidence review and decision-making requirements (international HTA and system knowledge is a plus)
- Fundamental understanding of public payer systems in the US (i.e. Medicare, Medicaid, and VA)
- Experience in conducting primary and secondary health research, including, but not limited to, qualitative in-depth interviews, quantitative surveys, and advisory boards
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to delivering timely, high-quality work
- Proven organizational ability and skills to effectively prioritise competing demands across multiple projects
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills, including development of research reports and narratives in PowerPoint
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading and established global market access consultancy, with a new and rapidly expanding US office, providing innovative solutions to the pharmaceutical industry. PRMA Consultancy have an exceptional reputation with our clients for being thought leaders within market access, delivering excellence consistently.
If you are a values-driven, methodical and ambitious professional with a solid background in US market access and reimbursement, who thrives on the opportunity that comes from working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, we’d love to hear from you!
PRMA Consulting is a fast-growing company specializing in the pricing, reimbursement, and market access of pharmaceuticals. We work with our clients to deliver strategic solutions that maximize the market opportunity for their products.
We are headquartered in the UK, with overseas offices in the US, Singapore and Greece, and country experts around the world. Our clients include the top-20 global pharmaceutical companies and biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies.
PRMA Consulting provides a stimulating and challenging work environment, and clear career progression for self-motivated, talented individuals. We have a strong focus on quality and encourage everyone to take ownership and responsibility of projects whilst working across and within teams. We offer rapid career enhancement and personal development for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to work alongside an international and diverse group of talented professionals.
If you feel you have the enthusiasm, skills and experience to add value to our team then please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org also stating your current or expected salary package.
For further details please visit our website www.prmaconsulting.com or call us on +44 (0)1252 786284. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the US.