Director, Real World Evidence
|Date Posted||February 16, 2023|
Real World Evidence or Evidence Development
|Job Level||Director or Senior Director|
|Salary||$175,000 - $250,000|
Overview of PHAR
PHAR (Partnership for Health Analytic Research) is a clinically focused health services research consultancy. We combine rigorous methodology with extensive clinical expertise to support clients in the life science industry. Our clients appreciate the unique insight our experienced staff brings to each and every project. Unencumbered by corporate bureaucracy, we can efficiently execute contracts and complete projects on time and on budget. We pride ourselves on being reliable and responsive to our clients’ changing needs. Our work crosses a wide range of clinical areas, including oncology, rheumatology, pediatrics, infectious disease, urology, and others.
The Director is the principal investigator in a multidisciplinary team that includes other researchers, statisticians, project managers, and others with relevant training. Working with other experienced methodology experts, the Director manages the design and conduct of research projects including epidemiological, burden of illness, and healthcare resource & utilization studies, using both commercial and public data sources. The Director uses his/her methodological experience to provide insight into clients’ questions across a variety of clinical topics. The position also manages junior team members and identifies new business opportunities in the pharma industry.
Persons with significant experience in health policy research and analysis, and an interest in working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment are encouraged to apply.
- Master’s or PhD in health services research or related field; clinical experience a plus but not required
- Excellent analytic skills
- 5 years’ experience conducting health services research
- Experience in secondary data analyses and real-world data
- Experience in any of the following a plus: survey development, expert panels, chart review studies, prospective observational studies
- Experience conducting and documenting searches with PubMed/Medline
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work effectively leading a multidisciplinary team
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical devices industries a plus
What We Have to Offer
Our office is in Beverly Hills, CA but relocation is not required. The salary is $175,000- 250,000 depending on experience, with 4 weeks paid vacation. We provide medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance; and offer participation in a 401k after 1 year.
If interested, please submit a cover letter, CV/resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.