|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||December 16, 2021|
Real World Evidence or Evidence Development
|Job Level||Director or Senior Director|
Veradigm, an Allscripts business, offers real world evidence with the largest patient-level electronic health records (EHR) research database (Health Insights), registries (PINNACLE, Diabetes Collaborative Registry), analytic platform (Evalytica), and retrospective and prospective research services. We are recruiting for a leader of the Health Insights Real World Data (RWD) product line.
The Director of Solutions Management, RWD will own a portfolio of customer data offerings derived from EHRs and administrative claims from enablement to execution (end-to-end). The Director will set the longer-term product strategy and deliver on product roadmap, ensuring that Veradigm offers to Life Sciences and other research markets timely and relevant data in support of real-world evidence (RWE), epidemiology, safety, health services research and commercial analytics. The Director will work closely with a cross-functional team in Management, Development, Marketing, Sales and Research to set roadmap priorities, design new products and product updates, provide business input and direction to product development, and communicate data product updates.
- Defines the vision and product strategy for our data product offerings
- Cross-functionally drives development and launch of the product from concept to client delivery
- Plans, manages, and executes product roadmaps, development schedules, and product/component designs
- Continuously collects and understands market needs from clients and internal users to inform product development priorities, pricing, and sales approaches
- Regularly performs competitive analyses to understand key information about competitor products, services, pricing, strengths and weaknesses
- Collaborates with marketing to develop and execute on product strategy and launch, and to communicate value to the target market
- Develops and manages a program to support sales and use of data products (include internal users) through training and documentation
- Explains product designs and constraints to stakeholders; Collects and manages requirements from stakeholders
- Works with engineering, QA, professional services, and technical operations during product design and implementation to shape the technical feature set and usability of the product
- Manages data product portfolio with contract and financial reviews to ensure that the highest quality products delivered on time, on budget and with superior performance and support
- Manages product investments and targeted revenue by tracking performance against the P&L
- Manages business analysts and client support experts to support above activities
- Bachelor's Degree (Required); Relevant post graduate qualifications and professional memberships (Preferred)
- It is essential that a person at this level proactively maintain awareness of development methodology and standards to improve project, product or process quality (Required)
- Minimum 10 years related work experience; 15+ years preferred
- 7+ years of experience in product management or marketing or program management in the healthcare information or software industry or equivalent education; experience in RWD or RWE preferred
- 7+ years relevant leadership experience including responsibility for organizational objectives and measurements (Preferred)
- Experience managing data products or services that support Life Sciences companies
- Understanding of sources and applications of RWD
- Understanding of HIPAA and patient deidentification requirements
- Knowledge of epidemiology, health economics, statistics, data science, medical informatics, or database or software development
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and think strategically while managing multiple projects and consistently meeting timelines
- Demonstrated success in working in matrixed organizations across multiple locations
- Ability to define and manage complex process and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet timelines.
- Proficient writing technical functional specifications
- Up to 15% travel may be required
- Standard work week or as defined by assignments requirements
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act we are disclosing the compensation range for roles that will be or could be performed in Colorado. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information may not apply. Salary Range: Minimum: $147,318 Salary Maximum:$198,880. Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment with Allscripts.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.