|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 24, 2019|
Health Economics and Outcomes Research
Established in 2007, we are a rapidly growing and energetic consultancy – a diverse group of professional scientists, health economists and industry specialists with a proven track record in providing global market access solutions to some of the biggest healthcare industries so that patients get access to medicines. Patients get access to medicines as a result of our work. Our science is internationally renowned, and we are proud of our work.
- We apply robust scientific approaches and methodologies. Quality science comes first.
- We combine the expertise of our team together with a worldwide professional network.
- We continuously learn and improve.
- 90% of our projects are repeat or referral from our existing customers.
- The majority of our team are educated to PhD level.
- We embrace diversity in all its forms.
Purpose of the role: to support a range of health economics and outcomes research projects
Requirements / performance dimensions:
Functional technical expertise
- Higher degree (PhD or MSc) in health economics or related discipline, or psychometrics
- Good knowledge of health economics and/or methodologies for the analysis of patient-reported outcomes (e.g. utility measurement, analysis and development of patient reported outcome measures, costing studies)
- An understanding of HTA methods and processes
- An understanding of the global payer environment including coverage, reimbursement and pricing
- Project management skills
- Proposal writing skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues
- Excellent quantitative skills, including econometrics or psychometrics
- Good knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g. STATA, R)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel skills
Alignment to PHMR values
Integrity: we do the right thing
Quality focus: we continually pursue excellence
Ambitious: we are tenacious and sustainable
Collegiate: we support and learn from each other
Fun: we enjoy our work
Great to work with
Line management (desirable)
PHMR can offer:
- Permanent employment in a high employee-engagement culture;
- Further professional development opportunities;
- Opportunities to publish research;
- Competitive salary.
Candidates wishing to discuss the position, please call 0044 (0) 203 342 7450 to request an informal chat with Dr Louise Longworth, our Chief Scientific Officer. No agencies please.
Candidates wishing to apply for the position should submit their CV and covering letter.
All candidates are eligible to apply for our roles and will be considered on suitability and merit throughout the recruitment process. However, at the time of starting their employment the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.