|Location||remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||March 4, 2021|
Pricing & Reimbursement
|Job Level||Associate Director|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Under general direction of the Vice President of Reimbursement Policy Insights, the Associate Director/Director will enhance Xcenda’s market access and reimbursement expertise and is responsible for contributing to the growth of ABCS’ consulting service offerings.
Xcenda’s Reimbursement Policy Insights practice provides focused support to clients on a range of issues, including: Medicare policy and payment; Medicaid; biosimilars, patient support programs, value-based payment design and other changes affecting patient access to healthcare. This position will have exposure to and requires collaboration across AmerisourceBergen business units. This position is a remote position.
As a member of the Reimbursement Policy Insights team, a typical day might include:
- Design, implement and deliver on a variety of project types, potentially including but not limited to: reimbursement tools, patient support analysis, white papers, issue brief, coding applications, training programs, payment segmentation modeling, etc.
- Serving as a principal subject matter expert on reimbursement issues for clients as well as across the firm to inform various, cross-firm strategic projects
- Securing and leading reimbursement and policy-focused consulting engagements with existing and new clients
- Leading and contributing to reimbursement content to consulting engagements across Xcenda
- Applying knowledge of changing prescription drug marketplace and evolving healthcare landscape
- Collaborating with internal and external resources and experts to expand Xcenda’s expertise to support the overall goals of AmerisourceBergen
As an Associate Director/Director, you will train and develop staff, where appropriate, and serve as an active leader and mentor to project staff and others at Xcenda.
The appropriate candidate should possess a graduate degree in public policy, healthcare management, public health, business administration or a relevant discipline, or have equivalent relevant work experience. A minimum of 8 - 10 years of experience within the overall health care industry focused on reimbursement.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
Work history in health policy in the pharmaceutical industry, consulting or health policy-focused organization is required. Candidate must be an outstanding communicator (written and oral), enjoy working with clients and be committed to expanding the service line. Previous management and supervisory experience preferred.
What AmerisourceBergen offersWe offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
About AmerisourceBergenAmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
This is a remote role for candidates located in the United States.