|Location||Anywhere, United States of America|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Pricing & Reimbursement
|Job Level||Manager or Senior Manager|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Xcenda is a premier, full-service consultancy and leading managed markets agency. For more than 2 decades, global biopharmaceutical companies as well as emerging pre-commercialization phase firms have turned to Xcenda for strategic insights, health economics and outcomes research expertise, and reimbursement support. We help manufacturers successfully commercialize innovative medical treatments and technologies in complex and cost-constrained global markets. Our broad, yet strategically connected, array of consulting services supports all phases of the product life cycle.
.1. Supports associate/assistant directors with direct day-to-day reimbursement project activities working collaboratively on research, analysis and project management
Requires broad experience in fields such as reimbursement, business administration, sales, marketing, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires 2-3+ years directly related and progressively responsible experience within healthcare consulting or pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry with a history of successful achievement in the fields of reimbursement strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/medical device industry and experience with issues surrounding the marketing of pharmaceutical products, including issues surrounding coding, coverage, and reimbursement of those products
- Excellent analytical skills
- Thinks independently
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Solid leadership and project oversight skills
- Demonstrated success within the consulting environment or pharmaceutical industry or other relevant healthcare experience such as associations, advocacy, or academia
- Broad technical knowledge of health policy and public payers
- Ability to interact with and influence clients to drive new business development for the company
- Interest and ability to “think outside the box”
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Displays flexibility and collaboration
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop sound, long-term client relationships and an ability to influence clients without being overbearing
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence