|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||December 21, 2021|
Market Access or Value Access
|Job Level||Director or Senior Director|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
With limited or no supervision, plans and conducts assignments, generally involving the larger and more complex projects. May lead or direct project. May act in liaison with other departments. Operates with considerable latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
• Provide senior leadership on multiple client accounts
• Grow existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities
• Lead continual refinement of services and offerings
• Responsible for lead proposal writing, contracting, client capabilities presentations, and pricing
• Manage, implement and deliver on various project types potentially including: Brand planning engagements, Value proposition creation (for client products to payers and providers), and Message testing /payer market research. Field force tools development and training (ie, account manager tool kits),Sales aids (both payer and provider), Market segmentation analyses, Interactive marketing/sales aids, Account strategy, Contracting strategy, Commercialization strategy, Pricing
• Serve as primary client/project manager
• Work collaboratively with market research team, creative team, and health outcomes/scientific team to produce client deliverables
• Maintain accountability for financial success for the Market Access Team
• Manage project budgets
• Approve purchases, contracting, expenses, and potential vendor relationships
• Search and pursue revenue generation opportunities and effectively manage to ensure that new revenue is realized
• Train managers on financial matters related to performing job responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all assigned projects
• Identify areas for risk
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Builds Effective Teams
• Business Insights
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Decision Quality
• Drives for Results
• Ensure Accountability
• Functional Knowledge
• Manages Ambiguity
• Manages Complexity
• Builds Effective Teams
This is a 100% remote role for candidates located in the United States.
What your background should look like
Normally requires 10+ years of experience in managed markets/market access marketing within the pharmaceutical industry or a managed markets/market access agency servicing the pharmaceutical industry. Advanced degree required (eg, MHA, MPH, MBA) with clinical and/or business focus preferred. Additional advanced degrees preferred, as well. 10+ years supervisory experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Possesses and applies an advanced knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of projects of major complexity, sufficient to teach others. Must have achieved recognized standing in professional field through original contribution.
• Structured and well organized
• Demonstrated success within the consulting environment or pharmaceutical industry
• Strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience in leading successful teams
• Broad technical knowledge of managed markets/market access
• Ability to interact with and influence clients so that business can be driven into the company
• Interest and ability to “think outside the box”
• Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop sound, long-term client relationships and an ability to influence clients without being overbearing
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.