|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 6, 2019|
Market Access or Value Access
Medical Writing and Communications
|Job Level||Researcher or Senior Researcher|
Evidera is a global research consulting group that partners with life sciences organisations worldwide to develop, capture, and communicate the clinical and economic evidence required to substantiate the value of their products and optimize their products’ market access and commercial success. Our research and consulting services are driven by world-class science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities in health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics, and epidemiology.
Evidera’s Market Access Communications team interprets and communicates the clinical and economic evidence that our pharmaceutical/life sciences clients require to successfully market their products. Our services include dossiers and slide decks that provide healthcare decision-makers with the evidence they need to evaluate new medical treatments, targeted literature-based white papers on diseases and treatments, and reports from payer advisory boards.
- Experienced candidates are also welcome to apply; level based on experience.
- Full-time position based in London, UK.
- Remote working could be considered depending on the level of experience.
- We are not looking for freelancers or contractors.
The Market Access Writer is a team-based, collaborative writing role in which you will apply scientific and writing expertise to projects covering a wide range of therapeutic areas. Typical duties include:
- Writing fully-referenced content, for Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) dossiers and global value dossiers, based on published clinical, scientific, and pharmacoeconomic literature
- Developing simple visuals and graphics (e.g., in Excel or PowerPoint)
- Editing, quality assurance, and formatting
- Frequent interaction with clients to understand their expectations and to receive their feedback
- Daily communication and teamwork with colleagues in the Market Access Communications team and with subject matter experts in other Evidera groups
- Workload management to meet internal and client-driven deadlines
Who you are
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and an organised self-starter who works well independently and in teams. Enthusiasm for a professional writing career and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Key competencies include:
- Ability to understand and clearly convey complex clinical, economic, and commercial information, after receiving appropriate training on new content areas
- Research and analysis skills, e.g., ability to undertake reviews of the scientific literature
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
It is helpful, but not essential, to have:
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process
- Familiarity with clinical trials and basic biomedical statistics
- Understanding of market access and health economics
- Experience with bibliographic referencing software
- BSc or advanced degree in life sciences, health economics, or a clinical discipline.
Why choose Evidera?
Evidera offers a competitive salary and benefits package, with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.
You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers.
Our London office boasts a fun and collaborative working environment, frequent social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance, for all of our staff.
How to Apply
Please complete your online profile by attaching your CV and covering letter addressing your suitability for the role.
All qualified applicants will be contacted.