|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 2, 2019|
Market Access or Value Access
|Job Level||Analyst or Senior Analyst|
Established in 2007, we are a rapidly growing and energetic consultancy – a diverse group of professional scientists, health economists and industry specialists with a proven track record in providing global market access solutions to some of the biggest healthcare industries so that patients get access to medicines. Patients get access to medicines as a result of our work. Our science is internationally renowned, and we are proud of our work.
- We apply robust scientific approaches and methodologies. Quality science comes first.
- We combine the expertise of our team together with a worldwide professional network.
- We continuously learn and improve.
- 90% of our projects are repeat or referral from our existing customers.
- The majority of our team are educated to PhD level.
- We embrace diversity in all its forms.
Purpose of the role: to generate evidence and develop value communications in the field of health economics covering disease burden, clinical trials, health-related quality of life and cost-effectiveness evaluations.
Requirements / performance dimensions:
Functional technical expertise
- Minimum of BSc/MSc in life sciences with two years market access experience or a PhD in life sciences
- Day to day project management and delivery of client reports (MS PowerPoint and MS Word) across a wide variety of therapeutic areas within the approved scope, timelines, and budget under supervision of Principal/Director level scientists. To include:
- pragmatic and systematic literature reviews of clinical efficacy/effectiveness, health related quality of life, health economics, epidemiology and treatment guidelines
- HTA reviews
- medical writing including peer-reviewed manuscripts
- value communications projects such as value dossiers and value messaging to support client market access
- any other evidence generation to support HEOR projects and market access requirements
- Supporting HTA submissions and drafting HTA submission dossiers
- Support the production of proposals in response to client RfPs
Alignment to PHMR values
Integrity: we do the right thing
Quality focus: we continually pursue excellence
Ambitious: we are tenacious and sustainable
Collegiate: we support and learn from each other
Fun: we enjoy our work
Great to work with
Line management (desirable)
PHMR can offer:
- Permanent employment in a high employee-engagement culture;
- Further professional development opportunities;
- Opportunities to publish research;
- Competitive salary.
Candidates wishing to discuss the position, please request an informal chat with either Dr Donna Fountain or Dr Kevin Cadwell, our Heads of Marker Access Research. No agencies please.
Candidates wishing to apply for the position should submit their CV and covering letter.
All candidates are eligible to apply for our roles and will be considered on suitability and merit throughout the recruitment process. However, at the time of starting their employment the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK.