|Location||Offices in UK, Greece, Singapore and US (remote contract avaliable also), United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 26, 2021|
Medical Writing and Communications
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading and established global market access and HEOR consultancy who are rapidly expanding. Our vision is to enable faster patient access to therapies that improve health outcomes and to be the go-to consulting partner, using insight-based strategic consultancy and transformative digital applications to deliver smarter market access solutions.
PRMA Consultancy have an exceptional reputation with our clients for being thought leaders within market access, delivering excellence consistently. We work across the whole spectrum of development from pre-clinical through to launched products with a big focus on oncology, immunology, orphan drugs, and regenerative medicine.
Due to growing business requirements we have fantastic opportunities for medical writers (various levels) with experience in market access and HEOR communications to join our existing team.
Ideal candidates will have a track record of strong analytical writing skills and have developed a range of market access and HEOR communications such as value messages, Global Value Dossiers, value slide sets, briefing books and market access tool kits.
Our working environment is fast-paced and stimulating, offering many opportunities for learning and career advancement across a range of therapeutic areas and unique client-based projects. As a medical writer you will contribute to a range of client projects that support product strategy development, such as value proposition and message development, evidence reviews and gap analyses, reports from advisory boards manuscripts and other publications. In addition there are opportunities to have direct client contact and lead and/or manage projects.
- Assist with development of innovative approaches to communicate client market access and HEOR strategies
- Research and write content for client deliverables to a high standard, within project timelines and budget
- Provide guidance on the development of reports and publications from primary research projects and advisory boards
- Foster close and effective working relationships with team members and clients
- Review material developed by other consultancy team members
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree and/or post-graduate qualification in life sciences, health sciences, health economics or a related field,
- A proven track record in medical or scientific writing, for a range of therapy areas.
- Experience of developing market access communications (desirable not essential)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, including an understanding of clinical trials, and drug development process
- Excellent communication skills, to support collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients
- A commitment to producing high quality deliverables
- The ability to work efficiently prioritize time between multiple projects.
- A flexible and friendly attitude.
PRMA Consulting is a fast-growing company specializing in the pricing, reimbursement, and market access of pharmaceuticals. We work with our clients to deliver strategic solutions that maximize the market opportunity for their products.
We are headquartered in the UK, with overseas offices in the US, Singapore, Greece and country experts around the world. Our clients include the top-20 global pharmaceutical companies and biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies.
PRMA Consulting provides a stimulating and challenging work environment, for self-motivated, talented individuals. We have a strong focus on quality and encourage everyone to take ownership and responsibility of projects while working across and within teams. We offer rapid career enhancement and personal development for the right candidate, along with the opportunity to work alongside an international and diverse group of talented professionals.
As an equal opportunities employer, PRMA Consulting is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join PRMA Consulting.