|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Market Access or Value Access
This is a dynamic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, with industry leading software and services in the healthcare space. Policy Reporter provides a portfolio of offerings designed to redefine the way medical manufacturing companies receive and react to relevant information in the market. Our core offerings include a SaaS based platform hosting a database of the latest medical information, as well as custom projects to suit our client’s needs leveraging our industry experience with private medical and government institutions.
Our clients include Fortune 10 companies in the healthcare field, as well as an array of Fortune 500 companies within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms internationally.
Learn more at www.policyreporter.com.
The Pharmaceutical Market Research consultant conducts research into the Payer coverage landscape to help clients analyze policy data that may impact market access strategies. They deliver the data and information that drives the creation of insights we provide to our clients. These insights are delivered through the quality of our data synthesis as well as the presentation of our findings in reports and on-line services we offer.
- Investigate and extract key policy data for client facing reports for both new and existing projects
- Prepare and update reports, ensuring data accuracy and consistency across each project, as well as efficiency necessary to meet financial objectives.
- As required, liaise directly with clients on projects to understand their needs, scope deliverables, and present findings.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Research & Reporting Analysts to conduct analysis and generate insights in the form of dashboards/visualizations for the clients.
Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field, three years’ work experience
- Experience working in health care, or a business field with responsibility for analytics and reporting
- Experience in a similar role with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in the U.S healthcare industry is preferred
- Understanding of the Payer marketplace and interaction between payers and PBMs
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel skills
- Ability to synthesize and analyze insights from large data sets
- Experience in summarizing, presenting, and defending findings to both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication; ability to communicate and present findings to clients in a clear and concise manner.