|Location||5 Marine View Plaza, Ste 312, NJ|
|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Real World Evidence or Evidence Development
|Job Level||Associate Director|
Genesis Research is an international healthcare consultancy providing value evidence strategy, generation, synthesis, and communication services to Life Sciences companies. Delivering these services empowered by technology innovations has enabled us to become a trusted partner with our clients across the development and commercialization life cycle.
Combining both traditional and novel analytical approaches with diverse real-world data, including genomic, medical record, claims and patient-reported information, has allowed us to inform Life Science company internal decision making as well as submissions and presentations to regulators; health technology assessment authorities and payers; the medical community; and, patient organizations.
The RWE-A team and this position:
Our Real World Evidence Analytics team has seen exceptional growth and success in providing comprehensive support to Life Science organizations - planning, executing, and communicating Real-World Evidence. The professional in this team will demonstrate a passion for relevant and rigorous research, ensuring that the team continues to deliver high-quality evidence in a timely manner. The professional in this team will bring expertise and experience that enables our work to fully meet our clients’ internal and external needs. Concurrently the professional will strengthen the team’s capabilities through incorporation of improved processes that reflect best practices, and individual development that optimizes the contribution of each team member. Overall, the professional will ensure that team’s work will continue to be characterized as fit-for-purpose and high value add by our clients. This position will report to the Analytical Team Lead.
Accountabilities within this role:
- Assist with managing a portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device clients
- Conceptualize the scope of projects and work with the team from project initiation through completion of client deliverables
- Work with project teams to identify data needs, sources, and structure to support client issues problem solving
- Experience with many common large healthcare data sources: (Marketscan, Premier, Pharmetrics, IQVIA EHR, Clinformatics, Flatiron, CPRD R and Registry Data)
- Expand existing client relationships
- Participate in the production and presentation of deliverables
- Develop creative solutions for complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field from an accredited college or university; Masters, MPH or PhD degree preferred
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Expertise in R and SQL platforms (Teradata, Impala, Redshift, etc.), SAS, and statistical methods as well as the ability to generate statistical analysis plans
- Demonstrated thorough aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Willingness to provide superior customer service through first-rate work product
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to lead groups of analysts and manage engagements
- Significant experience working with analytical models and visualization techniques and tools
- Advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.)
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for proposals
- Creative and innovative problem solving skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical data analysis results to business people, as well as communicate quantitative challenges and issues to technical people
- Experience developing scientific communications
Company-matched 401k plan
Location: Hoboken, NJ, USA, headquarters office, although remote locations may be considered.
Genesis Research is an equal opportunity employer.