|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Real World Evidence or Evidence Development
|Job Level||Manager or Senior Manager|
|Other Locations||United States|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
A typical day on Xcenda's Real World Evidence Team could entail:
- Serving as the primary researcher for health outcomes and / or epidemiology studies - from study concept to written final report and presentation of findings.
- Providing strategic and scientific insights of studies to project teams across the business unit and of findings directly to clients.
- Helping to drive new business through proposal development, capabilities presentations, internal chainlinking, and professional networking.
- Identifying and leading the development of new and improved offerings including the application of unique study designs, implementation of cutting edge statistical methods, leveraging of real-world data for use by clients with payers, providers, and regulatory authorities, and presentation of findings demonstrating the scientific rigor and use of best practices Xcenda is known for.
- Supporting the development of direct reports and other junior staff
- Expanding Xcenda’s professional presence through development of white papers and manuscripts, conference presentations, and webinars.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Health Economics, Biostatistics, Health Services or Health Outcomes Research, Epidemiology, Health Policy, or related field with experience leading observational studies from concept and design through conduct, analysis, and reporting a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of a broad range of outcomes research, economic, statistical, and epidemiological research methods.
- Experience programming in statistical analysis systems, such as SAS, STATA, and R.
- Expert understanding of claims databases and electronic medical records.
- Publication track record in peer-reviewed clinical, health outcomes research, and/or methodologic journals.
- Ability to communicate complex material in oral presentations and discussions as well as written reports and publications in a straightforward manner
- Experience working in multiple therapeutic areas preferred
- Functions as a team player
- Travel up to 25% of the time.
A postgraduate degree (eg, Ph.D., DrPH, M.D., Pharm.D.) in a relevant discipline preferred. Master's degree (in Health Economics, Pharmacy Administration, Biostatistics, Health Services Research, Clinical Epidemiology, Public Health Policy, or Business Administration) as the minimum educational requirement with at least 4 years of practical experience.
- Broad technical knowledge of outcomes research and health economics
- Structured and well organized
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
- Database management and analytical and statistical skills
- Economic modeling skills
- Medical writing skills
- Experience developing outcomes research/health economics study protocols
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong clinical skills preferred
- Strong work ethic
This is a remote role for candidates located anywhere in the Unites States.
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.