|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Real World Evidence or Evidence Development
|Job Level||Analyst or Senior Analyst|
STATinMED provides research, consulting, and targeted communications to global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and health information companies. Since 2007, we have helped healthcare companies discover, develop and deliver real-world evidence. Our approach and data offerings are foremost in the industry based on hundreds of combined experience years, and more than 900 peer-reviewed publications in dozens of therapeutic areas. We listen and leverage more data from more sources in less time, to align business needs for better, faster insights, customized solutions and successful partnerships.
The Senior Research Analyst role is responsible for deploying research data and analysis to the health care enterprise. The potential candidate needs to have outstanding project management and customer service skills, be well spoken and have excellent follow through. As a Senior Research Analyst you will work with all departments to provide outstanding customer service.
- Performs literature review on disease, drug policy, and research on statistical methodology.
- Summarizes research findings and identifies key information of interest.
- Provide support on study design, database, and statistical methodology.
- Collaborate with Biostatisticians, Statistical Analytics.
- Effectively and clearly communicate with employees regarding project details and deliverables.
- Prepare draft and make revisions for study deliverables (e.g. proposal, kick off slide deck, protocol, report, publication items).
- Revise and finalize study deliverables with project manager's guidance.
- Attends Research Analyst meetings, internal project meetings, and internal technical trainings.
- Coaches and mentors Research Analysts.
- Understands and interpret statistical results.
- Ability to translate project calls into meeting minutes.
- Familiar with the common coding structure in healthcare field including NDC, HCPCS, ICD, and CPT.
- Understand and interpret statistical results.
- Work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Basic coaching and presentation skills.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Master's Degree in any of the following fields: Biostatistics/Statistics, Epidemiology, Health & Outcomes Research, Pharmacy, Pharmacy Administration, or Public Health, Computer Science, Management Information Science, Economics or Mathematics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SAS, and Microsoft Outlook.
- 2-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Advanced SAS certificate or at least 3 years of experience without an advanced certificate.
- Direct experience providing statistical support with Biostatistician Statistical Analyst for major research projects involving administrative/claims data.