|Date Posted||April 17, 2019|
Health Economics and Outcomes Research
|Job Level||Manager or Senior Manager|
|Other Locations||Ann Arbor, MI., Bethesda, MD.|
The Research Leader, Outcomes Research directs large research and analysis projects, providing leadership and management over the design and implementation as part of a team that delivers healthcare information and consulting services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device clients.
To apply directly, please copy and past link:
- Oversee project team members in the design and implementation of health economics and outcomes research and epidemiology studies – understanding commonly used data and techniques for studies commissioned by pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device clients
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and teams of researchers, research leaders, programmers, analysts, and statisticians through the organization to design and deliver innovative projects.
- Lead the new business development process by actively contributing to proposal development efforts, including working with clients to help them appropriately formulate research studies and data projects.
- Prepare and review complex client deliverables including interpretation of results, reports, technical memoranda, posters, presentations, and manuscripts.
- Ensure client satisfaction by anticipating client needs and meeting deliverable deadlines.
- Manage financial performance for all assigned projects, i.e., that contract revenue and margins meet annual plan targets.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare consulting/research or equivalent, with client contact at senior levels and demonstrated business development skills.
- 5+ years of experience with with large data sets utilizing HEOR claims data.