|Location||111 River Street, Suite 1120, Hoboken, New Jersey|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2022|
|Other Locations||Remote possible.|
Our Biostatistics team has seen exceptional growth and success in providing comprehensive support to Life Science organizations - planning, executing and communicating Real-World Evidence. The professional in this team will demonstrate a passion for relevant and rigorous research, ensuring that the team continues to deliver high-quality evidence in a timely manner.
The professional in this team will bring expertise and experience that enables our work to fully meet our clients’ internal and external needs.
Concurrently the professional will strengthen the team’s capabilities through incorporation of improved processes that reflect best practices, and individual development that optimizes the contribution of each team member. Overall, the professional will ensure that team’s work will continue to be characterized as fit-for-purpose and high value add by our clients.
This position will report to the Director, Biostatistics.
Location: Remote will be considered.
What You'll Do
- Impact the end-to-end generation of real-world evidence (RWE) including study design, analytic planning, results interpretation and dissemination.
- Serve as statistical expert in the generation of RWE providing methodological and statistical input to RWE projects and life science clients.
- Collaborate with client leaders and real-world data analytic teams to write and implement study protocols and statistical analysis plans to answer RWE questions.
- Interface with clients to provide statistical support and interpretation for RWE projects.
- Support the statistical needs of cross-functional teams by providing expertise on methods, analysis and results presentation and interpretation.
- Disseminate RWE results through scientific communications such as study reports and peer-reviewed publications.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior members of the Biostatistics team.
- Masters or PhD from an accredited university in the field of statistics or biostatistics with 1+ (PhD) or 2+ (Masters) years of professional experience
- Experience as a statistical consultant or study statistician conducting observational, RWE or clinical trial studies
- Expertise in at least 1 of the following statistical areas: time-to-event analysis, balancing methods (propensity score, instrumental variable analysis, matching), simulation, missing data, time series or predictive modeling
- Experience utilizing real-world data (claims, eHR, registry, PRO) for statistical analysis
- Experience translating statistical analysis into scientific meaning
- Proven history of scientific writing: protocols, peer-reviewed publications, statistical analysis plans
- Proficient programming in SAS and/or R
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Company-matched 401k plan
- Medical/dental benefits