|Location||111 River Street, Suite 1120, Hoboken, New Jersey|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2022|
Real World Evidence or Evidence Development
|Other Locations||Remote possible.|
Genesis Research is an international healthcare consultancy providing value evidence strategy, generation, synthesis, and communication services to Life Sciences companies. Delivering these services empowered by technology innovations has enabled us to become a trusted partner with our clients across the development and commercialization life cycle.
Our Real World Evidence Analytics (RWE-A) team has seen exceptional growth and success in providing holistic and comprehensive support to Life Science organizations. We are looking for an experienced RWE-A Scientist to join our research team.
Location: Remote will be considered.
What You'll Do
- Conceptualize the scope of projects and work with the team from project initiation through completion of client deliverables
- Work with project teams to identify data needs, sources, and structure to support client issues problem solving
- Understand the strengths and limitations of Real-World Data (RWD) sources
- Generate Evidence and Analyze large and complex healthcare data (Claims, EMR, and Registry Data) using R, SQL, Python
- Participate in the production and presentation of deliverables
- Develop creative solutions for complex problems
- Bachelors degree in a technical or quantitative field from an accredited college or university (e.g., statistics/ biostatistics, epidemiology, bioinformatics, health economics, mathematics, outcomes research, public health, biology, medicine); Masters, MPH or PhD degree preferred
- 3+ years relevant work experience (less with PhD)
- Demonstrated knowledge of R/SQL and statistical methods
- Experience developing and implementing statistical analysis plans utilizing RWD or clinical trials
- Demonstrated thorough aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Willingness to provide superior customer service through first-rate work product
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical data analysis results to business people, as well as communicate quantitative challenges and issues to technical people
- Significant experience working with analytical models and visualization techniques and tools
- Advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.)
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for proposals
- Creative and innovative problem solving skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a highly dynamic environment.
- Experience developing scientific communications (Abstracts, Posters, Reports)
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Company-matched 401k plan
- Medical/dental benefits