|Location||5 Marine View Plaza, Ste 312, NJ|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
Real World Evidence or Evidence Development
|Job Level||Analyst or Senior Analyst|
Genesis Research is an international healthcare consultancy providing end-to-end value evidence
development, optimization and communication services for Life Sciences groups.
Our Real World Evidence (RWE) Solutions team is looking for a Senior Analyst with demonstrated
biopharma industry experience and strong problem solving and communication skills. You’ll have the
chance to grow and develop a strong team while being a part of one of the fastest growing life sciences
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey.
• Assist with managing a portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device clients
• Conceptualize the scope of projects and work with the team from project initiation through
completion of client deliverables
• Work with project teams to identify data needs, sources, and structure to support client issues
• Analyzing large and complex healthcare data (Claims, EMR and Registry Data)
• Expand existing client relationships
• Participate in the production and presentation of deliverables
• Develop creative solutions for complex problems
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field from an accredited college or university;
Masters, MPH or PhD degree preferred
• 3+ years relevant experience
• Knowledge of SAS, R and statistical methods as well as the ability to generate statistical analysis
• Demonstrated thorough aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
• Willingness to provide superior customer service through first-rate work product
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to lead groups of analysts and manage engagements
• Significant experience working with analytical models and visualization techniques and tools
• Advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.)
• Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests
• Creative and innovative problem solving skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a highly dynamic environment.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical data analysis results to business
people, as well as communicate quantitative challenges and issues to technical people
• Experience developing scientific communications
Competitive salary, 401K, performance-related bonus and health insurance benefits.
Genesis Research is an equal opportunities employer.