Senior Director, Evidence Synthesis
|Date Posted||February 24, 2023|
Evidence and Access
|Job Level||Director or Senior Director|
|Other Locations||United States, remote considered|
Genesis Research is an international healthcare consultancy providing value evidence strategy, generation, synthesis, and communication services to Life Sciences companies. Delivering these services empowered by technology innovations has enabled us to become a trusted partner with our clients across the development and commercialization life cycle.
Combining both traditional and novel analytical approaches with diverse real-world data, including genomic, medical record, claims and patient-reported information, has allowed us to inform Life Science company internal decision making as well as submissions and presentations to regulators; health technology assessment authorities and payers; the medical community; and, patient organizations.
The professional in this role must possess and demonstrate a passion for cultivating existing and new client relationships and identifying opportunities to enhance current business in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device sectors.
This is a new position within the organization providing the successful candidate with an exciting and unique opportunity to establish and cultivate a key department in the Genesis Research business. The ideal candidate will be technically capable and have a genuine desire to drive the commercial success of the department.
Location: USA & UK based. Remote will be considered.
What You'll Do
- Establish a departmental structure which is capable over time of delivering an end-to-end best in class offering.
- Recruit a team that can fulfill all aspects of the evidence synthesis process to the highest international standards of HTA.
- Incorporate Genesis Research's unique EVID AI platform into the delivery process to place technology at the core of the department to maximize differentiation and profitability.
- Establish an effective Quality Control process alongside best practice methodologies to ensure all elements of the process are error free and technically excellent.
- Embed and maintain scientific standards of the highest quality through structured training programs.
- Lead the development of client relationships such that their expectations are exceeded at all the key touchpoints in the delivery process.
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue targets by developing, delivering, and educating clients with insightful, value-added solutions that address complex medical strategy specific client issues
- Lead proposal development and client capabilities presentations and meetings.
- Cultivate a positive work environment and uphold the Genesis Research culture.
- Ambitious, with a strong desire to assume a high profile and responsible leadership position within an organization.
- 7+ years at a minimum, 10+ years preferred industry or consulting experience in Life Science Research
- Masters or PhD degree within a relevant discipline (e.g., public health, health services research, health economics, public policy, health policy, epidemiology, biostatistics)
- Demonstrated expert level application and leading teams in implementation of evidence synthesis methods (e.g., SLR, ITC, NMA, MAIC, STC, etc.)
- Outstanding healthcare/life sciences industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to learn and motivation to take opportunities to develop oneself and others within Genesis Research
- Ability to effectively work in a matrix environment and flexibility to adapt to client project needs in a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Company-matched 401(k) plan/pension
- Medical/dental benefits
- Flexible PTO policy