|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||December 21, 2021|
Pricing & Reimbursement
|Job Level||Director or Senior Director|
|Other Locations||United States|
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Plans, conducts and directs research and/or development work on complex projects necessitating the origination and application of new and unique approaches. May represent the organization in outside discussions and technical forums. Generally works with wide latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
• Provides senior leadership on multiple client accounts
• Responsible for strategic management
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
• Creates innovative business expansion and/or new services
• Responsible for lead proposal writing
• Approves purchases, contracting, expenses, and may manage vendor relationships
• Allocates human and financial resources as appropriate to ensure objectives are accomplished
• Searches and pursues revenue generation opportunities and effectively manages to ensure that new revenue is realized
• Trains managers on financial matters related to performing job responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services
• Identifies areas for risk
• Fosters proactive, continued quality improvement
• Ensures and maintains highest integrity and honesty in all business activities
• Builds Effective Teams
• Business Insights
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Decision Quality
• Drives for Results
• Ensure Accountability
• Functional Knowledge
• Manages Ambiguity
• Manages Complexity
• Builds Effective Teams
This role is 100% remote for candidates located in the United States.
What your background should look like
Requires broad experience in fields such as public policy, business administration, sales, marketing, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Master’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred. Normally requires directly related and progressively responsible experience within healthcare consulting or pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry with a history of successful achievement in the fields of reimbursement strategies and tactics.
15+ years BA
15+ years MBA / PHD
Has several manager level direct reports; manages a function.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Possesses and applies an advanced knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of projects of major complexity, sufficient to teach others. Must have achieved recognized standing in professional field through original contribution. Able to substantially contribute to business strategy and planning within specified area of expertise.
• Proven ability to contribute to a team and to deliver results on time, with the available resources, and within budget
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects and with multiple individuals simultaneously
• Proven ability to maintain high quality output
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology/medical device industry and experience with issues surrounding the marketing of pharmaceutical products, including issues surrounding coding, coverage, and reimbursement of those products
• Strong management skills and leadership qualities
• Thinks independently and adapts easily to changes
• Results-oriented , strategic partner
• Economic, financial and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Ability to direct his/her staff in the development, analysis, and preparation of high quality client deliverables
• Capacity to supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures
• High aptitude to coach and develop direct reports
• Strong organizational and communication skills; attention to detail
• Demonstrated success within the consulting environment or pharmaceutical industry
• Broad technical knowledge of reimbursement strategies and/or health policy
• Ability to interact with and influence clients to drive new business development for the company
• Interest and ability to “think outside the box”
• Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
• Displays flexibility and collaboration
• Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop sound, long-term client relationships and an ability to influence clients without being overbearing
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.