|Location||111 River Street, Suite 1120, Hoboken, New Jersey|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2022|
|Job Level||Director or Senior Director|
|Other Locations||USA & UK based. Remote will be considered.|
Genesis Research is an international healthcare consultancy providing value evidence strategy, generation, synthesis, and communication services to Life Sciences companies. Delivering these services empowered by technology innovations has enabled us to become a trusted partner with our clients across the development and commercialization life cycle.
Combining both traditional and novel analytical approaches with diverse real-world data, including genomic, medical record, claims and patient-reported information, has allowed us to inform Life Science company internal decision making as well as submissions and presentations to regulators; health technology assessment authorities and payers; the medical community; and, patient organizations.
The professional in this role must possess and demonstrate a passion for cultivating existing and new client relationships and identifying opportunities to enhance current business in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device sectors.
Location: USA & UK based. Remote will be considered.
What You'll Do
- Take responsibility for managing existing and developing new client relationships with responsibility for project strategy, methodology design and approach, and ensure the project delivers high levels of quality/added value.
- Meet/exceed assigned revenue targets by developing, delivering, and educating clients with insightful, value-added solutions that address complex medical strategy specific client issues.
- Lead and grow a team through the conduct of evidence synthesis projects to support the HTA process.
- Quality Control Responsibility for the final review and finalization of client deliverables.
- Lead proposal development and client capabilities presentations and meetings.
- Lead development of processes, methods, templates and training Materials.
- Help champion and support scientific input into use of EVID AI platform and work cross-functionally to provide input to system improvements.
- Cultivate a positive work environment and uphold the Genesis Research culture.
- 7+ years at a minimum, 10+ years preferred industry or consulting experience in Life Science Research.
- Masters or PhD degree within a relevant discipline (e.g., public health, health services research, health economics, public policy, health policy, epidemiology, biostatistics)
- Demonstrated expert level application and leading teams in implementation of evidence synthesis methods (e.g., SLR, ITC, NMA, MAIC, STC, etc.).
- Outstanding healthcare/life sciences industry knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm to learn and motivation to take opportunities to develop oneself and others within Genesis Research.
- Ability to effectively work in a matrix environment and flexibility to adapt to client project needs in a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Company-matched 401(k) plan/pension
- Medical/dental benefits
- Flexible PTO policy