Senior/Executive Director, Modeling
|Location||United States of America|
|Date Posted||February 24, 2023|
|Job Level||Director or Senior Director|
|Other Locations||UK, Remote Considered|
Genesis Research is an international healthcare consultancy providing value evidence strategy, generation, synthesis, and communication services to Life Sciences companies. Delivering these services empowered by technology innovations has enabled us to become a trusted partner with our clients across the development and commercialization life cycle.
Combining both traditional and novel analytical approaches with diverse real-world data, including genomic, medical record, claims and patient-reported information, has allowed us to inform Life Science company internal decision making as well as submissions and presentations to regulators; health technology assessment authorities and payers; the medical community; and, patient organizations.
The professional in this role must possess and demonstrate a passion for cultivating existing and new client relationships and identifying opportunities to enhance current business in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device sectors.
Location: USA & UK based. Remote will be considered.
What You'll Do
- Take responsibility for managing existing and developing new client relationships with responsibility for project strategy, methodology design and approach, and ensure the project delivers high levels of quality/added value.Meet/exceed assigned revenue targets by developing, delivering, and educating clients with insightful, value-added solutions that address complex disease/product strateg
- Guide clients on the interpretation and application of economic models to support value and access strategy
- Grow and lead a team through the development of de novo cost effectiveness models for HTA/ reimbursement submissions, adaptation of existing models for use in other countries, and development of budget impact models/ cost models for payer discussions.
- Oversee publication of developed models in peer reviewed journals and/ or conference presentations.
- Quality Control Responsibility for the final review and finalization of client deliverables.
- Lead proposal development and client capabilities presentations and meetings.
- Lead development of processes, methods, templates and training materials.
- Cultivate a positive work environment and uphold the Genesis Research culture.
- 7+ years at a minimum, 10+ years preferred industry or consulting experience in Life Science Research.
- Masters or PhD degree within a relevant discipline (e.g., mathematics, statistics, science, economics or other related discipline).
- Demonstrated expert level application health economics modelling experience in academia, the pharmaceutical industry or consulting, with familiarity and understanding of the use of modelling in HTA and payer decision making.
- Demonstrated experience of leading teams to conduct modelling projects.
- Outstanding healthcare/life sciences industry knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm to learn and motivation to take opportunities to develop oneself and others within Genesis Research.
- Ability to effectively work in a matrix environment and flexibility to adapt to client project needs in a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Company-matched 401(k) plan/pension
- Medical/dental benefits
- Flexible PTO policy