|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||May 27, 2022|
Health Economics and Outcomes Research
|Job Level||Manager or Senior Manager|
- Oversee the delivery of full-scale projects, including:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to scope and plan project work
- Supervising the creation of analytic products end-to-end
- Applying appropriate statistical techniques
- Identifying and interpreting meaningful insights from analysis
- Checking for code quality, completeness, and accuracy
- Communicate complex ideas, methodologies, and results to clients and other stakeholders
- Manage multiple direct reports, which includes:
- Training and Onboarding
- Overseeing work assignments
- Providing mentoring and professional development support
- Write technical documents, including study protocols, academic abstracts and manuscripts, and client-facing reports
B.A./B.S. in a relevant field of study (health sciences, economics, or other quantitative discipline), higher education preferred.
A successful applicant should have at least 10+ years of experience in an analytics role in the healthcare space, preferably in life sciences (RWE, HEOR, Commercial, epidemiology, safety).
The applicant should have 5+ years of experience managing multiple junior staff members.
The applicant should be proficient in multiple analytical tools—specifically SQL, SAS, R, and Tableau—across a diverse set of healthcare data sets: EHR, claims, trial data, registry, etc.
Applicants should be ready to work in a collaborative environment, and they should have a great attitude (e.g., team-focused, loves to get things done).
No usual travel
Travel to educational conferences as needed