|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||May 27, 2022|
Health Economics and Outcomes Research
|Job Level||Analyst or Senior Analyst|
Veradigm Life Sciences Analytics is looking for an experienced Senior Research Analyst to execute analyses using real-world data (RWD) sources. The Senior Research Analyst is expected to be able to work independently on analyses, but also collaborate with other data scientists, researchers, and clients. The candidate is expected to have strong experience in hands-on data analysis of healthcare databases, including EHR and claims data sources. The Veradigm Life Sciences team partners with life sciences companies to design and execute RWD studies across numerous disease areas. While the core function of this role is to execute analyses (hands-on programming), the candidate may also contribute to protocol/analysis plan development, client interaction, and publications.
- Implement full-scale projects, including:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to scope and plan project work
- Conceptualizing, coding, and delivering analytic products end-to-end
- Applying appropriate statistical techniques, with guidance from stakeholders and team members
- Identifying and interpreting meaningful insights from analysis
- Communicate complex ideas, methodologies, and results to clients and other stakeholders
- Contribute to technical documents, including study protocols, academic abstracts and manuscripts, and client-facing reports (with appropriate supervision)
- B.A./B.S. in a relevant field of study (health sciences, economics, engineering, or other quantitative discipline).
- A successful applicant should have 3-5 years of experience in an analytics role in the healthcare space.
- The applicant should have experience working with several analytical tools—specifically SQL and SAS—in various healthcare data sets: EHR, claims, etc. Experience with dashboard visualization tools (eg, Tableau and Power BI) is preferred.
- Ideally, the candidate can demonstrate an ability to simultaneously work across multiple priorities for various stakeholders.
- Applicants should be ready to work in a collaborative environment, and they should have a great attitude (e.g., team-focused, loves to get things done).
- No usual travel.
- Travel to educational conferences as needed.
- This is a remote position.