|Location||Remote, United States of America|
|Date Posted||December 16, 2021|
|Job Level||Researcher or Senior Researcher|
Veradigm Life Sciences is current looking for an experience Senior Researcher to complement its growing team of healthcare analysts, data scientists and researchers to collaborate on healthcare database analyses and dissemination. The Senior Researcher is tasked with developing and executing complex study designs utilizing real world data (RWD), with end-to-end responsibility from study proposal to publication and presentation. The Senior Researcher will partner with life science companies to anticipate their research needs and foster collaborative research relationships. As a member of the Research Consulting team, the Senior Researcher will start as an individual contributor with growing responsibilities to include mentoring junior staff and direct reports. A background with experience in healthcare data analytics is required, with preference given to epidemiology or pharmacovigilance.
- Develop study proposals and budgets for prospective and retrospective real-world evidence (RWE) studies using a range of real-world data (RWD) assets and approaches.
- Design and oversee implementation and conduct of RWE generation conducted by interdisciplinary teams of technical specialists.
- Oversee the delivery of full-scale projects, including:
- Development of study proposals
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to scope and plan project work
- Identifying and/or applying appropriate statistical techniques
- Identifying and interpreting meaningful insights from analysis
- Communicating complex ideas, methodologies, and results to clients and other stakeholders
- Prepare and review abstracts, presentations, and manuscripts and present study findings at scientific meetings.
- Maintain project performance in terms of revenue, timeline and resource budget.
- Build and maintain relationship with life sciences companies to identify and anticipate their research needs, both in terms of strategy and publication plans.
Advanced degree in healthcare analytics field of study (epidemiology, health services research, public health, health economics or other quantitative discipline).
- A successful applicant should have 8+ years of experience in a healthcare or research consulting space preferably in life sciences (RWE, HEOR, epidemiology, safety).
- The applicant should have experience managing or mentoring junior staff members and teammates.
- The applicant can demonstrate an ability to simultaneously work across multiple priorities for various stakeholders, including executing and overseeing multiple work products in parallel.
- Applicants should be ready to work in a collaborative environment, and they should have a great attitude (e.g., team-focused, loves to get things done).
Up to 10% may be required for client visits or travel to educational conferences, as needed.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act we are disclosing the compensation range for roles that will be or could be performed in Colorado. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information may not apply. Salary Range: Minimum: $122,765 Salary Maximum:$165,733. Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment with Allscripts.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.